St. Patty's Design

Friday, November 4, 2011

Summer Pix that got Missed

We did get a pass of all passes and spent some time at Seven Peaks.  This is the only picture I have to show for it.  Awesome.  I keep laughing.
 Little girls in dresses is one of the only reasons I get my camera out...  Do you see how tan Haylee got?  She's darker than me...  I guess I really am related to the rest of my family.  She's the missing link.
 Jason's brother, Ryan returned from his mission.  Kind of a big deal.  These guys really get along.  We got to go down to St. George for a few days and see him.  I kind of missed having my husband while I was down there because they just go but things will change when Ry gets himself a wifey I think...
 My parents brought us back our porch swing.  I happen to love porch swings.  There is something great about sitting outside and reading a book or watching the girls play.  We've had this swing since before Whitney was born so she got re-acquainted with it really quickly.  I think it had been put together for all of an hour when we took this shot.  She probably sleeps better on it than in her bed.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aww, I love the picture of your girls in their dresses. So cute!