St. Patty's Design

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day at Lagoon

Jason's company had a party at Lagoon for all the employees and their families but we got there about 2 hours early so we headed to Bountiful Temple!  That's where we got married and it was fun to show it to the girls.  
I did feel under dressed.  I think if we had planned to go there, we would have dressed up.  Then the girls had to go to the bathroom and I felt really uncomfortable going inside dressed like normal...  Luckily they were quiet and it was fun to see them being reverent and getting that the temple is special.
This is when Jason is waiting to go on his ride.  He seems almost disinterested when the ride is actually going.  I really liked having the kids as an excuse not to jump on.  The only big kid ride I did was the big white roller coaster.  Can't go to Lagoon and NOT ride THE roller coaster.
Going on the huge ferris wheel freaked me out more than anyone.  Why can't they have little seat belts for 2-year-olds. Come on!  I was stupid enough to go on it again while Jason was on another ride and I sat there tense the entire time.  Who knows when a little person will be inspired to stand up and jump off the side!  My people do that kind of thing!  "Seat belts, so we can be safe!"  They really did like it.  The picture shows my feelings more than theirs.  They wanted to get right back on when we were done.
The girls had a great time and I think lagoon rocks.  There is a ton of stuff for them to do.  We used to go as kids and for some reason it got lame.  Now I see it through mom eyes and it's good stuff.

No comments: