St. Patty's Design

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Utah...

So, my first day in Utah I realized I don't have anything to do! I would like to help Jason job search but that's pretty hard to do with the girls running around in a house that is definitely not child proof. I went running for about 10 minutes this morning and thought that I better come up with a plan. I've been so busy at home packing every chance I get that it's kind of crazy to just sit around and plan to visit people! I want to search for apartments or something but things are so up in the air that I'm trying to chill on that one too. Limbo...

2 comments:

Becky said...

call me! :) your girls can come play in our toy room.
rebekahvance@gmail.com

Me said...

I totally didn't know that you were moving! Show's how much I listen at church. We'll miss your cute lil family. Hope Utah is awesome for ya!