St. Patty's Design

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pregnant Lady

So, I went to the doctor today and he said that I am "ripe"... he also said that he could just break my water and we could get this done.  Turns out my mom just left for Mexico today and doesn't get back until Sunday and she really wants to be there.  Besides, I think next week might be easier with a baby inside of me.  Jason and I talked and decided that we'll just wait for things to happen naturally which we both think will happen soon.  If not by the end of next week though, I might seriously consider helping this baby along.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I've been waiting to get a call that you are having that baby! I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. Good luck wrapping up school and everything else before he comes.

Lisa said...

So exciting! Good luck when the time comes! :)

Kierstin said...

Labor nd delivery is soooo exciting! Can't wait to see pictures when he makes his debut!