St. Patty's Design

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Joy School

We officially have Whitney registered for Kindergarten.  We are excited but probably a lot of you know what is it like having your first child go to school.  I think it will be great for her and kind of nice for me but I will miss that girl!  Her Joy School went on a field trip to the post office.  They were totally fascinated and acted like really well-behaved little tourists.  Whitney was the group leader which means everyone lined up behind her and she loved it.  

It has been so nice to have moms around me that do such a great job teaching my girl.  They care just as much or more than I do and really have done some great things for our little school over the year.  We have our graduation in two weeks.  It isn't going to be anything fancy but we hope the kids like it.

1 comment:

JeNnA said...

Coming to an end! Kinda nice right! And you are coming to an end to your pregnancy! I am excited for you! Loved the update!