St. Patty's Design

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Calculus

So my students took the AP exam yesterday. Scary! They were pretty freaked out by it and I hope they performed well enough to meet their goals. I feel like I can relax a little on that which is good because we are searching for a new place to live right now and it is consuming my days. Turns out it is hard to find a place in Provo that meets all our wants/needs. We found a great one but the people haven't gotten back to us so I guess we failed their tenant test when we went to look at their place. It didn't help that Haylee threw up all over herself and me in their front yard. Great first impression.
We continue in our sickness. Seems like every week brings some new ailment to one or all in our little family. We hope moving will help since we found black mold in our current apartment. Whitney is taking swim lessons and loving it. I think she really is getting more comfortable in the water. One of my favorite things is to listen to her pretend. Tangled is her favorite story line right now and she demands accuracy if you happen to be playing along... Haylee had an ear infection along with that stomach bug. Poor girl! That's us! Maybe I'll add some pictures too.

These were taken on Easter day! Haylee and I ended up coming home early from church because we were both feeling sick, but they looked cute to begin the day.
Again the struggle to get a cute one with them together...
Whitney rides her bike all she can. I love it because I can just sit out on the lawn and keep an eye on her as she rides the entire length of the block over and over again. Way better than trying to follow after her.
Haylee entertains herself great outside! They make a lot of dandelion bouquets for various pretend events.

1 comment:

Erynn Marie said...

Man, stinky cheese about being sick so much. I'll bet the mold has a lot to do with it--nasty stuff! I can't wait for you guys to get out of there. Hope you find a new place soon!