St. Patty's Design

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Go Cougars!






We just have some really cute girls who I always put in BYU gear on game day. Too bad the Cougars lost to TCU this day... They must not have seen how cute we looked. It would have inspired them... I can't help but add a couple extra pictures of Haylee. Everytime there is a camera near by she cheeses it up like crazy! So cute. My niece had her Senior Night last night. It was their last home volleyball game of the season and I had a little moment remembering when she was born. I can't believe how old we are! Crazy. What am I going to do when my girls are there? Who knows... I'm currently going through the process of getting a Utah State Teaching License. I can't believe how hard they make that kind of thing. It's like they really want to discourage people from teaching. Every application for a teaching license has been such a head ache. I'm not even sure if it is worth it. I'm not planning on teaching in the public schools again for a long time and hopefully never if I have my way. I can see myself getting back into it when my kids are all in school but even then... Blah blah blah. The end of my rambling.

No comments: