St. Patty's Design

Friday, October 29, 2010

Getting Ready for Halloween

So my friend has this great website called ucreate with kids and she had these cute Halloween buckets on there that inspired me to make some for my girls. I didn't follow the tutorial at all and only used what I had at home... It took me all day long and I think they are so funny looking. Oh well, we all try but only some can actually do. Here they are for your enjoyment. I'm still debating whether or not I'll embarrass the girls by making them use them. The first is supposed to go with Whitney's Pirate Princess costume.
This one is supposed to match Haylee's Ladybug costume...
Anyway, I'm excited for tomorrow. I think Halloween is so fun!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the treat buckets!! They are so fun. Go crafty Amanda Go!