St. Patty's Design

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Whitney's Skills

Whitney took this picture and I think it's pretty good! She's really into taking pictures right now and it's good she can stay occupied cause I'm just packing and prepping lessons for church. I'm missing Jason like crazy and I hope we can move down to Utah soon. Still waiting on a good solid job but he's got schooling going and some experience teaching Chinese already under his belt. I think I'm packing more to stay busy than because I need to do it right now but I want to be ready! Haylee is now saying "ball", "up", and "more". So cute to hear her.

2 comments:

Kierstin said...

Good luck with the packing. It's hard to believe that you have a child old enough to take a good picture. Time flies!!!

Melanie and Jared said...

I love the smile that Haylee always has. I feel for you. Today is day 1 of being by myself with 2, I'm nervous.