St. Patty's Design

Monday, August 27, 2012

Family First

So I have never thought I was gorgeous but I have some beautiful ladies in mine and Jason's families so I was confident that my girls had a pretty good chance of getting the good genes.  Here is a perfect example.  My niece, Courtney is just pretty and Haylee looks a lot like her.  I love this pic up at the cabin.  
 I just like the poses in these pictures...

 Here is Jason's cousin with his new wife.  He hadn't seen Jason in 10 years and thus had never met me.  It was fun to make it to Beaver/Manti for the wedding.  We had a good time.
 I have been forcing my family to do pictures together whenever I think of it so hopefully we can get a good one every once in a while.  This one was OK but I didn't know Whitney was trying to put Jason in a head lock and Haylee never wants to smile when we are all together...Oh well.  That is the nature of family pictures I guess.
 My kids... you know with everything else going on right now, my kids are the easy part of my life.  I can look to them for snuggles and hugs anytime mommy needs a break and they make me smile.

2 comments:

Kierstin said...

You are gorgeous. Don't be silly. Your comments on my blog totally cracked me up, and I needed a good laugh when I read them...thanks.

BrooksBlog said...

Yes i agree with kierstin! You crack me up and you definatley got the gorgeous genes! I love how whitney was wreslting her dad! Tough girl like her mama! ;)