St. Patty's Design

Monday, July 9, 2012

Super Heroes

Here is one of my favorite pictures of Boston.  Cute boy!
 Looking sweet... Check out those big beautiful eyes.  I tell ya, she slays me.
 Olive fingers and you get a glimpse of Jason's hairy face.  He went for a full month without shaving his face. He did shave his neck which cleaned things up.  I thought he looked great!  If only he could have shaved swirly shapes in there like the game maker on The Hunger Games... ha ha!

 I love that their legs are the same.  They both take naps on the way home from visiting their cousins.  The entire time we are at my brother's house, they are running, not just walking or standing, running everywhere.
Here are the super heroes.  The girls took turns with their cousin, Mason, being villains and heroes running around in the back yard.  Haylee's pose is the best! And Whitney loved that her cape matched her outfit...




No comments: