St. Patty's Design

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break!

So the girls went shopping with me and they found these cute hats to wear.  I think they look adorable.They are really getting so big.  I was trying to find a new necklace and they had all kinds of opinions...
 My awesome cousin, Rebecca, invited us up to Jungle Jims.  The kids had a great time together.  It was really fun to see my cousin again.  I think we forget how our cousins just get us.  Our dads are brothers and have a lot in common and we can see how that influenced us.  I wish I was better at taking advantage of us living close.  Before I know it, we'll be moving and I'll see her even less...
 Here is Whitney playing soccer.  She loves it.  She is super aggressive and a good sport.  I've been really proud of her.  I hope she keeps liking it cause it has been so fun for me to go and watch her and I want her to keep playing!
I'm super lame and didn't take pictures of the girls on Easter.  We did a video of their Easter egg hunt before church but that was it.  We had a great time dying eggs (which I actually did this year before Easter) and they got to go to three hunts.  I think we are almost done with the candy.  We got them the game Trouble.  I remember playing it at my friend, Kierstin's house growing up and they love it as much as I did.

This week has been Spring Break and it has been fun to be with the girls all week.  We did a lot outside and read together and took naps together.  We also got to visit my good friend, Jenna, at her new house up in Kamas.  Jason turned 30.  He spent his entire birthday studying (except a short lunch of pizza).  His parents came up the night before and took us to have Tepanyaki and the girls were mesmerized.  Jason also got to go to a movie that night which he loves to do.  I attempted to give him 30 presents.  I think we are sitting at about 22 right now but we have another day of fun planned for when finals are over for him and a trip to St. George the next weekend and I think we will make it to 30 when that is all through.

Now back to work... but not for long!

3 comments:

Craigs Favorites List.com said...

Dear Amanda - what a great blog!!! I loved seeing the photos of the girls. Are they cute or what!! Don't be to hard on yourself regarding photos, just think to take your camera or smart phone and take photos whenever you remember - you'll do fine.
Love, Dad

Lisa said...

I love that you wanted to give Jason 30 presents for his birthday! Sounds fun to me!

The girls are getting so big! :)

Kierstin said...

Super cute grils with the hats!!!!