St. Patty's Design

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sisters, sisters!

My sister and I are nine years apart but we still sang the sisters song from White Christmas...  I always wished I had her closet and her advice but by the time I was old enough to care, she was married!
I love this picture of the girls and they are so close that they will be able to really be the kind of sisters that share each other's clothes (and fight about it) and confide in each other and all that stuff.  I just hope there is more friend going on than foe.

1 comment:

Kara said...

As soon as I read the title of your post, that song immediately popped into my head :). My sisters are 6 and 10 years younger than me so I know how you feel. I'm so glad my girls are close to each other...and there's a lot more friend than foe at our house so I'm sure there's hope for you :).