St. Patty's Design

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Feeling Better!

We are all healthy! It's a miracle! I am relatively stress free though we always have something new coming along and we still haven't heard from BYU. Any news is better than no news... Since we are healthy, cousins get to come over and play! Here's Whitney with her cute cousin Mason. We all think he looks like Justin Bieber when he was a little boy.
Haylee is with her twin cousins who are just a week older than her. They will be fun to watch grow up together. She refused to smile. I think I took about 20 pictures before I got all three looking at the same time.
One of my best friends from high school came down to hang with us. She continues to be one of the coolest people I know. I think the brown hair brown eye similiarity was an instant bonding agent between these two.
We play hide and seek a lot and Whitney likes to hide under these pillows and chair but I laughed pretty hard when I found her asleep under them. Actually looks pretty cozy. Too bad adults are too big for a lot of the most comfortable places (a baby swing for example).
That's all! Another post coming soon!

No comments: