St. Patty's Design

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Teeny Halloweeny

We were lucky and got to do a ward trunk or treat and then go trick or treating around my brother's neighborhood. Here he is with his two little twins. They are Haylee's age and I marvel at their parenting...
Miss Haylee was a ladybug but she never got the hat part of the costume on. She protested the second I even tried to put it on her head...
This one is Whitney and her cousin, Mason. He is a fabulous friend for her and a really fun little boy. Whitney was a pirate princess again. She was fine being whatever kind of princess as long as she was a princess.
Jason got Haylee to smile a lot but I always managed to be late in capturing it. This is the closest I got...
Here's the whole fam-damily... Why would our kids ever cooperate when we're all in the picture? Whitney acts like we are torturing her. Jason and I were convicts escaped from jail. We had a ninja following us around all night, threatening to take us in.
I convinced Jason to go for a walk with us to the park last Saturday, and I think he finally got a glimpse of the glory of fresh air. I feel like my day is not complete unless we've gone on some kind of walk. It just feels so good to be outside! It's getting cold but we just put more clothes on and go!
Halloween was super fun. I think it is one of my favorite holidays. Sorry thanksgiving, I'm just looking forward to Christmas now. I can't wait for the season and I've already started shopping. We've got Jason's brother who is on a mission so if anyone has any ideas for what he would like, let us know. We are doing the 12 days of Christmas and trying to get him lots of little things.

2 comments:

Kim and company said...

Love it! I'm loving your darling girls! I'm with you---outside and fresh air are detoxifying! =) I do have a kind word for Thanksgiving though---it's happy and full of family! Happy Holidays in all ways to you and yours!

Mike and Jenny said...

Love the pics - miss you guys!