St. Patty's Design

Friday, May 28, 2010

We're gonna party like it's your birthday!

These are just pictures of every day stuff. I like 'em...
This is typical. Jason sleeping with Whitney still going strong. Jason used to take Whitney upstairs to take a nap and about 15 minutes after they went up, Whitney would come back down because Jason was asleep. Poor sleepy guy. In fact, if he goes upstairs for anything and I don't hear from him for a while, it usually means he's asleep.
We all participated in The Stride 5k at WHS this year and at the end, Whitney did "The Dash" which is a lap around the track. Poor Whitney only made it about 50 meters before she realized she didn't know what was going on and I didn't run with her (bad mom) so another mom helped her along while I ran across the football field carrying Haylee... and helped her another 200 meters. Jason came out for the last 100 (he'd gone up in the stands to video her) and they finished strong. Whoops!
Love this! I hope they like playing the piano as much when they are older.
Haylee had a great time with this mirror. I think I took about 100 pictures. It was hard to choose only 2...

These were the girls Easter dresses from my grandma Rollins. They are fabulous! I just turned 29 and went shopping to celebrate and I couldn't help but buy the girls some clothes and toys. I want to get them stuff all the time and I talk myself out of it but it was my birthday! Really fun! I might just make that a tradition. (My mom hooked me up with some slacks so I didn't walk out empty handed.)

No comments: